August, 2022. Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
The Merry Maids reviews found online point to one conclusion: Merry Maids deliver the best cleaning services in the United States! Founded by Dallen Peterson in Omaha, Nebraska in 1979, Merry Maids established a reputation for delivering thorough, consistent and courteous cleaning services with customization options. Today, Merry Maids is part of the Service Master family, a well-known brands specializing in home services.
The reviews on Merry Maids aren’t just praises for the company’s excellent delivery of its cleaning services either. You, an interested individual, can use these reviews to your benefit.
Determine the Suitability of the Cleaning Services
Not every Merry Maids cleaning service is suitable for everybody’s needs, particularly yours. You can then use the reviews to determine whether the cleaning services will address your own needs and, thus, you can get the best value for your money. You don’t want to pay for a cleaning service that you have little to no need for, after all.
The great thing about Merry Maids is that its cleaning services can be customized. You will then get the results you want and pay for them, no more, no less. You can work with both the cleaning supervisor and the maids assigned to your home so that realistic expectations can be agree on.
The cleaning services include but aren’t limited to:
- Cleaning all the rooms including dusting the furniture and fixtures, vacuuming carpets, and washing all the floors, even emptying and cleaning the wastebaskets and ashtrays.
- Cleaning specific rooms of the house, such as the kitchen or the bathrooms only. For example, kitchen cleaning includes cleaning, scrubbing and sanitizing counters, sinks, and countertops, as well as washing the floors.
- Cleaning specific appliances or areas of the house. These may include cleaning the ovens or fridges, washing the windows or walls, and packing and unpacking after a move, as well as post-construction cleaning.
By reading the reviews, you will then be able to gauge the level of satisfaction that other customers experienced with whatever cleaning service you’re planning on paying for.
Get an Estimated Cost
While asking a local Merry Maid office is the best way to get an estimate for the cleaning service, you can make comparisons with the actual costs paid by other customers. Your comparison will be useful when you’re negotiating for a fair price although you must still keep in mind that what applied to Jane will not apply to Mary, so to speak.
The Merry Maids pricing system isn’t cut-and-dried. Instead, it’s completely individualized do every possibility that can influence the final price. Your home is unique so cleaning it will also require unique steps, thus, the individualized pricing. The factors that influence the total bill includes the amount of clutter, the presence of pets, and the lifestyle you lead.
You should then be prepared to answer questions about these matters. You may even be requested to let somebody from Merry Maids enter your home and make an initial inspection of the areas that will be cleaned. You can then work with the supervisor in determining the fair price.
Merry Maids doesn’t have packages due to the individualized cleaning and its pricing scheme. But you can ask the supervisor for an itemized bill when you have specific areas of your home cleaned or when you want everything cleaned.
Emphasis must be made that the Merry Maids prices may seem slightly more expensive than those of its competitors. But the extra cost is warranted considering these factors:
- You will get the best possible results so that your home will truly be spic and span.
- You don’t have to provide the cleaning personnel with the cleaning chemicals, supplies and equipment – they will be bringing these things along.
The next time you come across online Merry Maids reviews, you may want to take the time to read them for the abovementioned reasons.